Laser Technik ltd
- We provide a range of Internet services including web hosting, email routing, domain name management and technical support MORE...
- We provide ongoing internet services to former clients of Web Technik MORE...
- We provide a service called Website Rescue which provides a service to fix problems with web sites regardless of who the original creator was (e.g. a DIY site but you've hit a problem, or the designer you used is no longer available, too slow to respond, charges too much for minor changes or doesn't know how to fix a problem).
- Laser Technik's subsidiary, Laser Landscapes, offers a laser engraving service, read more on our facebook page
- Laser Landscapes provide bespoke design and manufacture of other laser cut and laser engraved items. Laser Landscapes current proprietary products are a range of modular scenery (buildings) for war-gaming.
Laser Technik can be contacted as below:
- Change requests
I am disappointed to find that many who style themselves as IT professionals contradict that claim by demonstrating a lack of planning and a disregard for security.
- Unless you've been living under a rock for the last 20 years you know that disclosing passwords even to immediate family and friends is dangerous. I never share the password details that allow FTP or control panel access to my primary server. If FTP or CP access is deemed necessary I can make alternative arrangements.
- As an IT professional I aim to provide plenty of advance notice of any proposed change and I expect the same of others. Of course where there's a genuine emergency I both expect and deliver as prompt a response as is practicable but someone else's failure to plan is not an emergency.
- Service status This site is on a secondary server, our primary server handles most of our client web-sites. That means if the primary is unavailable for any reason we can post a message here. Over 15 years (in which time the servers have been replaced several times) availability has averaged better than 99.99% excluding occasional scheduled maintenance, however if you suspect there may be a server problem, check the status page first.
- Customer news & resources We maintain a collection of articles addressing issues relating to the services we provide, the internet in general and aimed at demystifying some internet terminology and on related IT topics. These articles are chargeable.
- Phone 0114 299 8285: this is an answerphone. Do leave a message. We will respond as soon as practicable. (Please clearly state your name and phone number!)
We will not respond to unsolicited commercial marketing calls.
We respond to unsolicited commercial email by reporting it as SPAM.
Users of our bulk email system can log in here.